Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Card Share

Hello and welcome to today's blog post which should have went up on Sunday but with all the festivities for my Hubby and then a fairly busy work week I haven't had time to post. This is the Father's Day card I created with my son to give to his Daddy. The Eastern Palace Specialty DSP was a great choice for this card and I love that I could fussy cut along the design to add some interest to the design. I know this is a masculine card but a little ribbon never hurt anyone.

I have used some retired products but in my defense they weren't retired when I created this card. All of the products used just work so well together and sometimes you just have to use up your stash. Take a look at the project below and let me know what you think.



Stampin' Up supplies:
.



The inside:

Additional supplies: ATG tape runner, Scotch 3M foam tape, clear blocks, Recollections sticker sheet for the inside sentiment.


I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting..


Deer Merry Christmas Wishes card

Hello and welcome to the post for today with a deer, a foil snowflake and some stamping.  This was a fun card to create and very easy to put...