Happy Saturday to everyone. Hope all is going well and you're ready to see a clean and simple card project that is bright. There's some ribbon, die cuts and stamping with a little bit of sponging to bring the whole card together. Throwing some kindness your way and wishing everyone a great weekend. Take a look at the project below and let me know what you think.
Stampin' Up supplies:
Additional supplies: Miscellaneous Crushed Curry ribbon, ATG, clear blocks.
1. Create a card base from Crushed Curry card stock to measures 5 ½” x 8 ½” and score at 4 ¼”. Make this a top-fold card.
2. Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock to measure 4” x 5 ¼” and sponge the edges with Tranquil Tide ink.
3. Stamp leaf sprig image in 3 different places on the panel using Tranquil Tide ink and then stamp 3 dots using Crushed Curry ink. Wrap ribbon on the left side of the panel and then adhere to the card base.
4. Die-cut a scalloped circle from the Crushed Curry card stock and a plain Whisper White circle. Sponge the edges of the white circle with Tranquil Tide ink and stamp sentiment in the same ink, stamp additional images around the circle using Crushed Curry ink.
5. Adhere the circles together and then adhere to the card front.
The inside of the card was left blank for a personal message
Please visit www.creativemeasures.stampinup.net to get your hands on the Stampin' Up products used to create this card.