Additional supplies: ATG, clear blocks
1. Create a card base from Very Vanilla card stock to measures 5 ½" x 8 ½" and score at 4 ¼".
2. Cut a piece of Basic Black card stock to measure 4" x 5 ¼" and adhere to the card base.
3. Cut a ¼" smaller panel of Very Vanilla card stock and a piece of DSP that measures 2 ¼" x 5". Adhere the DSP to the right side of the card stock panel and then adhere a ½" x 5" strip of Black card stock over the seam.
4. Cut a piece of Basic Black card stock (2 ¼" x 4 ¼") and a piece of Very Vanilla card stock (2" x 4"). On the Very Vanilla piece, stamp the sentiment, balloon strings and the stars. Adhere the panels together and then adhere left-centered on the card front.
5. On a scrap of Very Vanilla card stock, stamp 3 balloons then punch them out with the coordinating punch. Adhere the balloons to the strips, popping the middle one up on a dimensional.
The inside of the card was left blank for a personal message
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.