I am using the brand New Oh So Eclectic bundle and I did a little stenciling, die-cutting and ink splattering. I love the leaves and the beautiful flowers that are stamped in Sweet Sugarplum ink with centers inked in Crushed Curry ink. Take a look at the project below and let me know what you think.
Additional supplies: ATG, water, paint brush, clear blocks
1. Create a card base from Crushed Curry card stock to measures 5 ½" x 8 ½" and score at 4 ¼".
2. Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock to measure 4" x 5 ¼" and sponge the edges with Sweet Sugarplum ink.
3. With a scrap of Whisper White card stock stamp the leaf image 3 times using Emerald Envy ink and then stamp 3 flower images using Memento Tuxedo black ink and then with the 2nd stamp in Sweet Sugarplum ink. Die-cut the images with the matching framelits. Stamp the flower centers in Crushed Curry ink and die cut.
4. Using the diamond-shaped framelit, make a mask and use a sponge to ink the image onto the Whisper White panel.
5. Adhere the leaves (fine-tip glue pen) and flowers (using dimensionals) along the bottom and right side of the panel.
6. Stamp the sentiment on Whisper White card stock using Sweet Sugarplum ink. Cut the sentiment down and then adhere to a scrap of Sweet Sugarplum card stock. Adhere the sentiment between the masked diamonds and center flower.
7. Splatter the focal panel with Sweet Sugarplum/Water mixture. Cut off any image overhang and adhere the focal panel to the card front.
The inside of the card was left blank for a personal message
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.