Stampin' Up supplies:
ATG tape runner, Scotche 3M foam tape, MISTI
1. Create a card base from Sweet Sugarplum card stock to measures 5 ½” x 8 ½” and score at 4 ¼”.
2. Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock to measure 4” x 5 ¼”, stamp the sentiment using Sweet Sugarplum ink and adhere to the card front.
3. Next you’ll need to cut a piece of DSP to 2” x 4” and adhere to the top of the Whisper White panel.
4. Cut a piece of the Ruched Ribbon and wrap around the seam of the DSP and White card stock panel.
5. Die-cut a scalloped oval from Sweet Sugarplum card stock and then die-cut a plain oval from Whisper White card stock. Stamp the focal image on the white oval using the Sweet Sugarplum and Emerald Envy Stampin’ Write markers, sponge the edges with Sweet Sugarplum ink and then adhere to the scalloped oval. Pop it all up using 3M foam tape and adhere to the card front.
6. Sprinkle enamel shapes around the image.
For the inside of the card:
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.