- · Cut card base out of Baked Brown Sugar to 5 ½”x 8 ½” and score at 4 ¼” and fold.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock to 4”x 5 ¼” and adhere to card base.
- Cut a piece of Baked Brown Sugar (5 ¼”x 1 ¾”) and a piece of Designer Series Paper (I used some leftover retired Sweet Sorbet Paper) to 1 9/16” x 5 1/6” and adhere to the Baked Brown Sugar panel the adhere to the Whisper White layer about ¼” from the right edge.
- Cut another piece of Baked Brown Sugar to 1 ¾”x 4 1/6” and also cut a piece of DSP (again the leftovers from Sweet Sorbet paper) to 1 5/8” x 3 7/8” and adhere to the Baked Brown Sugar panel. Adhere to the card base ¼” from the bottom.
- Punch 3 banners out of Crushed Curry card stock, using the Banner Punch and 3 (1”) circles using the 1” Circle Punch. Adhere the banner to the left side of the circle with Tombo Mono Multi Liquid. Pop the circles with flags up and place a Stone (Queen&Co) in the center of each circle. Place 2 of the circle flags on the front of the card (be sure to create a visual triangle) and then place a Stone to the right center of the card.
- Stamp sentiment from Perfect Pennants (Make a Wish) on the Sweet Sorbet DSP in Jet Black Stazon
- For the inside of the card cut another piece of Whisper White card stock to 4” x 5 ¼” and place the last circle flag at the bottom of the panel and adhere all to the inside of the card.
I hope you have enjoyed this project and please check back often for inspiration.