Skip to main content

Perfect Pennants Birthday card

Happy Monday and welcome to my blog.  I have created a Birthday card for you today and hope you enjoy it.




Instructions:


  • ·  Cut card base out of Baked Brown Sugar to 5 ½”x 8 ½” and score at 4 ¼” and fold.

  •  Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock to 4”x 5 ¼” and adhere to card base.

  • Cut a piece of Baked Brown Sugar (5 ¼”x 1 ¾”) and a piece of Designer Series Paper (I used some leftover retired Sweet Sorbet Paper) to 1 9/16” x 5 1/6” and adhere to the Baked Brown Sugar panel the adhere to the Whisper White layer about ¼” from the right edge.

  • Cut another piece of Baked Brown Sugar to 1 ¾”x 4 1/6” and also cut a piece of DSP (again the leftovers from Sweet Sorbet paper) to 1 5/8” x 3 7/8” and adhere to the Baked Brown Sugar panel.  Adhere to the card base ¼” from the bottom.
  • Punch 3 banners out of Crushed Curry card stock, using the Banner Punch and 3 (1”) circles using the 1” Circle Punch.  Adhere the banner to the left side of the circle with Tombo Mono Multi Liquid.  Pop the circles with flags up and place a Stone (Queen&Co) in the center of each circle.  Place 2 of the circle flags on the front of the card (be sure to create a visual triangle) and then place a Stone to the right center of the card.

  • Stamp sentiment from Perfect Pennants (Make a Wish) on the Sweet Sorbet DSP in Jet Black Stazon
  • For the inside of the card cut another piece of Whisper White card stock to 4” x 5 ¼” and place the last circle flag at the bottom of the panel and adhere all to the inside of the card.

 I hope you have enjoyed this project and please check back often for inspiration.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hang Your Stocking Christmas card 7-28-19

Hello crafters and welcome to some Christmas inspiration on the blog today. I am in the process of using up my stash and making as many cards as possible before the hustle bustle of the season begins. The card for today features the Hang Your Stocking stamp set and Festive Farmhouse DSP (designer series paper). I stamped the stocking and the sentiment using Cherry Cobbler ink and then stamped the snowflakes with VersaMark ink and heat set with some silver embossing powder. I love how this card came out and more inspiration is on the way. Take a look at the project below and please let me know what you think. Supplies used: . I also popped up the focal image using Scotch 3M Foam tape. I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.

Graceful Garden friendship card

Here's my second card for the weekend. I just can't stop with the butterflies and I wanted to feature the ink colors in a clean and simple card. Sequins just had to be added for a little sparkle. The colors I used will be retiring soon so if you like them go and grab then while you can. I hope you'll take a look at the project below and let me know what you think. Supplies:

Beauty Abounds Birthday card

Have you ever backed a diecut with different dsp (patterned paper)? Well the project I'm sharing today shows just that. I love this stamp and die bundle and the various colors of the pretty papers just called to me. Take a look at the project below and let me know what you think. . Additional supplies: ATG tape glider, Scotch 3M foam tape. Instructions: Started with a White card base and then I cut a panel of Whisper White card stock and inked it up with some Ranger /Tim Holtz Milled Lavender Distress ink. Next run the panel through the Big Shot using the Swirls & Curls embossing folder. I die cut the butterflies using the Butterfly Beauty thinlits and Heather Highland card stock backed with adhesive sheet( to make an instant sticker). I then backed the individual butterflies with a different piece of dsp from the Gingham Gala pack and a piece of the Botanical Butterfly dsp. The butterflies were popped up with Scotch 3M foam tape. The sentiment from Itty Bi...