Hello and welcome to my blog. Today was such a long and hard day that I thought I’d make a card that would cheer me up a little. I went to my craft area and felt a little Christmassy so I decided on a little embossing, some snow flakes and a cute house.
This card is featuring the Holiday Home stamp set and the Homemade Holiday framelits, both of which will be available to order from www.creativemeasures.stampinup.net beginning Aug. 28th. See the card instructions and supply list below.
1. Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock to 8 ½” x 5 ½” and score at 4 ¼. Fold on the scoreline.
2. Take a scrap piece of Whisper White card stock and cut the Adorning Accents edgelit and keep both pieces that it makes.
3. Cut a piece of Real Red card stock to 5 ¼ “x 4” and adhere the smaller piece of the edgelit to the top and for spacing adhere the larger piece of the cut edgelit to the bottom.
4. Take the snowflakes from the stamp set and ink up with Versamark ink where you want them on the Real red card stock. Stamp the “From our Home to Yours” stamp in Versamark as well and then coat all in White Embossing powder and heat set with your heating tool.
5. Stamp the House from the Holiday Home stamp set in Stazon ink and then die-cut with the Big Shot machine or any die cutting machine you have. Pop up on dimensional and adhere to the front (center) of the snowflakes and edgelit piece. Wrap Real Red Satin Ribbon around the bottom of the Whisper White edgelit piece and adhere using ATG Gun or favorite adhesive. Tie a bow and place to the bottom left of the die-cut house.
6. Scatter 3 Rhinestone Jewels on the card and viola, you have a Christmas card ready to go.
I hope you have enjoyed this project and please check back often for inspiration.