- Make a card base from Whisper White card stock cut to 5 ½”x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.
- Cut a piece of DSP from the Trim the Tree pack to 5 ¼” x 4” and wrap with a piece of ¼ white ribbon along the left side. Adhere the panel to the card base using ATG gun.
- Using the flip side of the DSP used in the previous step, cut a shape out using the Fiskars frames-1 (#4589) to place over the ribbon panel, centered and toward the left.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock and stamp the sleigh from the Holiday Home stamp set in the top left corner with Early Espresso Classic Ink. Stamp the house from the same set in the bottom right corner and then stamp the lamp post to the left of the house. Stamp the Merry Christmas in Mossy Meadow Classic ink to the left of the lamp post at an angle. Cut this piece using the Fiskars Journal plates (#01-005266).
- Color all of your images. I chose to use the Spectrum Noir markers and then pop dotted the panel and adhered to the DSP centered using the ATG Gun.
- The inside of the card was left blank for a message.
I hope you have enjoyed this project and please check back often for inspiration.