- Cut the card base from some blue Recollections card stock to 8 1/4" x 5 1/4".
- Cut the top and right side of the card base with Victorian edge scissors and then inked the edges with Stampin'Up Crushed Curry Classic Ink pad.
- Using the St. Patrick's Day Cricut cartridge make the pint with all it's pieces, sponge the inside of the pint with Stampin'Up Crushed Curry Classic Ink pad then adhere the pint to the front of the card.
- Cut and stamp the Happy Birthday from the Close to My Heart Cricut Artiste Birthday Collection, using Stazon Jet Black ink. Place pop dots on each end of the Happy Birthday banner and adhere over the pint on the front of the card.
- Scatter some TPC Studio jewels (Gold) from Timeless Christmas, in a visual triangle to complete the card.
I hope you have enjoyed this project and please check back often for inspiration.