- Cut a piece of craft card stock to 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and score at 4 1/4". Fold.
- Cut a piece of Real Red card stock (Stampin' Up) to 5 1/4" x 4", run through a stripes embossing folder (Darice) and adhere to the card base with ATG gun.
- Place a piece of yellow card stock cut to 4 1/4" x 3 1/4" ( I used a scrap piece from Recollections) in the center of the front Real Red panel.
- Adhere a piece of Whisper White (Stampin' Up) card stock (4" x 2") and a piece of ledger designer series paper from the Mabel Papers 6x6 pad by My Minds Eye (2 1/8" x 3 3/8") together and adhere to the yellow panel on an angle.
- Die cut a label from Real Read card stock (Stampin' Up) using the Sizzix (5566537) Label, Ornate #4 and adhere the School Days Sticker (Mambi Stickers) to the center. Then adhere the whole thing to the Ledger DSP.
- To finish off the card place Rhinestones (Queen&Co) or Sequins in a visual triangle around the card.
- For the inside of the card I just place a piece of Whisper White card stock (Stampin' Up) cut to 5 1/4" x 4" to write my message.