- Begin by cutting a 2" strip of Whisper White card stock. The length is approximately 6 3/4" (will depend on the size you'd like your bookmark to be). Place the top of card stock in the Tag Topper Scalloped punch and push.
- Using a Stampin Sponge and Hello Honey ink, sponge all of the edges.
- Stamp your image choices over the white card stock. For the larger flower image (Mossy Meadow) I stamped off once (for a lighter image) and then for the center went directly to the paper (for a darker image).
- Using Mossy Meadow ink stamp the sentiment in the bottom center of the book mark.
- In the bottom left corner stamp 3 stems (Mossy Meadow) and a flower image on top in Hello Honey ink.
- On a scrap piece of Whisper White card stock stamp your large flower image then die cut the image using the Big Shot machine. Sponge a small scrap of Whisper white card stock with Hello Honey ink and die cut a centerpiece for your flower. Adhere the pieces together with Tombo Mono Multi Liquid glue and use a mini glue dot to position it on the bookmark above the greeting.
- Position 3 Rhinestone Basic Jewels where you want them and you're done.
I hope you have enjoyed this project and please check back often for inspiration.