Skip to main content

Truly Grateful card

Hello and welcome to another Thanksgiving card post. I'm on the CAS kick and thought repeat stamping was in order. This card is filled with neutral colors and a grateful message. The background was stamped with stamps from one stamp set and a little stamping-off was used to lighten the darkest color used. Linen thread was used to give the card a more masculine feel. Take a look at the project below and let me know what you think

.


Supplies:
.

Additional supplies: ATG, Scotch 3M foam tape.
  1. Create a card base from Very Vanilla card stock to measures 5 ½” x 8 ½” and score at 4 ¼”.
  2. Cut a 3 1/8” x 5 5/8” piece of Crumb Cake card stock and then a cut a slightly smaller Very Vanilla card stock piece.
  3. On the Very Vanilla piece stamp the background using Crumb Cake and Soft Suede inks and then adhere this panel to the Crumb Cake panel. Wrap the background panel with Linen Thread and pop everything up with foam tape and adhere to the card front.
  4. Die-cut a deco label from Very Vanilla card stock and sponge the edges with Soft Suede ink. Stamp the focal image and sentiment in the center and then pop the sentiment up on foam tape and adhere to the center of the card front over the Linen Thread.
The inside of the card was left blank for a personal message.

I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hang Your Stocking Christmas card 7-28-19

Hello crafters and welcome to some Christmas inspiration on the blog today. I am in the process of using up my stash and making as many cards as possible before the hustle bustle of the season begins. The card for today features the Hang Your Stocking stamp set and Festive Farmhouse DSP (designer series paper). I stamped the stocking and the sentiment using Cherry Cobbler ink and then stamped the snowflakes with VersaMark ink and heat set with some silver embossing powder. I love how this card came out and more inspiration is on the way. Take a look at the project below and please let me know what you think. Supplies used: . I also popped up the focal image using Scotch 3M Foam tape. I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.

Graceful Garden friendship card

Here's my second card for the weekend. I just can't stop with the butterflies and I wanted to feature the ink colors in a clean and simple card. Sequins just had to be added for a little sparkle. The colors I used will be retiring soon so if you like them go and grab then while you can. I hope you'll take a look at the project below and let me know what you think. Supplies:

Beauty Abounds Birthday card

Have you ever backed a diecut with different dsp (patterned paper)? Well the project I'm sharing today shows just that. I love this stamp and die bundle and the various colors of the pretty papers just called to me. Take a look at the project below and let me know what you think. . Additional supplies: ATG tape glider, Scotch 3M foam tape. Instructions: Started with a White card base and then I cut a panel of Whisper White card stock and inked it up with some Ranger /Tim Holtz Milled Lavender Distress ink. Next run the panel through the Big Shot using the Swirls & Curls embossing folder. I die cut the butterflies using the Butterfly Beauty thinlits and Heather Highland card stock backed with adhesive sheet( to make an instant sticker). I then backed the individual butterflies with a different piece of dsp from the Gingham Gala pack and a piece of the Botanical Butterfly dsp. The butterflies were popped up with Scotch 3M foam tape. The sentiment from Itty Bi...