Additional supplies: powder bag, Cloud9 Design 4x8 stamp America, Hero Arts "Celebrate Everyday" stamp set, ATG, clear blocks.
1. Create a card base from Night of Navy card stock to measure 5 ½" x 8 ½" and score at 4 ¼".
2. Cut a Whisper White panel that measures 4" x 5 ¼". Set aside.
3. Cut (6) strips of Real Red card stock to measure about ¼" x 4". Adhere to the top of the Whisper White panel using Fine-Tip glue pen.
4. Cut about a 1" x 2 ¼" of Night of Navy card stock. Stamp stars all over the panel using VersaMark ink and then sprinkle with White embossing powder; heat set. Place the star panel over the red strips of card stock in the upper left hand corner using Tear 'n Tape for a strong hold.
5. I stamped the eagle from a Cloud9 Design stamp set and used a sentiment from a Hero Arts sentiment stamp set and markers to ink in different colors.
The inside of the card was left blank for a personal message .
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.