Additional supplies: ATG, Strathmore Watercolor paper (cold press), clear blocks, water brush, Brother Scan 'N Cut.
1. Create a card base from Old Olive card stock to measure 5 ½" x 8 ½" and score at 4 ¼".
2. Cut a piece of Watercolor card stock to 4" x 5 ¼" and set aside.
3. Using scrap of Watercolor card stock, stamp 4 times with Tangelo Twist ink, watercolor and when dry, stamp over the image to define the image lines and then punch out the daisies with the coordinating punch and cut the leaves out on the Scan 'N Cut machine.
4. Using 2 of the daisy images, off set and adhere using a mini glue dot then adhere in top left corner. Repeat in the bottom right corner and adhere the leaves to each flower using the Fine-tip glue pen.
5. Stamp the sentiment in Perfect Plum ink and then stamp texture stamp around the open edges using Old Olive ink. Stamp the dot image in Tangelo Twist ink.
6. Adhere the whole watercolor panel to the card base.
The inside panel was left blank for a personal message.
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.