Additional supplies used: ATG, clear blocks.
1. Cut a piece of Peekaboo Peach card stock to 5 ½" x 8 ½" and score at about 2 1/8" on each side.
2. Cut 2 strips of Pool Party card stock to 2" x 5 7/16" and then 2 strips of DSP to 1 7/8" x 5 ¼". Adhere the card stock to the side panels and then adhere the DSP on top of those.
3. Die cut scalloped square from Pool Party card stock and then a plain square from Whisper White card stock. Adhere the squares together and then center on card front using adhesive on one side only.
4. Die cut the bowl, ice cream and fudge from the coordinating framelits and adhere to the Whisper White square.
5. Cut a strip of Pool Party (5/8" x 3") and a strip of Whisper White (1/2" x 2 7/8"). Stamp the sentiment in Crumb Cake ink and adhere the strips together and then adhere to the opposite side of the card front.
6. For the inside of the card cut a Whisper White panel to 4" x 5 ¼" and stamp the sentiment inside.
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.