Additional supplies: ATG, clear blocks, Scotch 3M foam tape
1. Create an A2 sized card base from Crushed Curry card stock to measures.
2. Cut a Whisper White panel slightly smaller than the card base. Sponge the edges.
3. Mask the clouds over the Whisper White panel, let dry and then stamp the birds randomly.
4. On scrap paper, stamp the hot air balloons and then die-cut with coordinating thinlits. Pop the stamped images up with foam tape and adhere to the background piece.
5. Cut a sentiment strip from Whisper White card stock, sponge the edges and stamp sentiment and then adhere to a slightly larger piece of card stock that matches the card base. Adhere directly to the bottom of the background piece.
6. Sprinkle the card front with enamel shapes.
The inside of the card was left blank for a personal message
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.