Skip to main content

Lift Me Up birthday card

Hello and welcome to another card posting. Today I wanted to feature the Lift Me Up bundle and make it more masculine but I think this card can be used for a boy or a girl, big or small. I also needed some birds so I used the High Tide stamp set that worked perfectly. Just a add a little sparkle to the main image with Wink of Stella, sponge3 the edges of the background and the sentiment and then sprinkle with some enamel shapes. Take a look at the project below and let me know what you think.



Supplies:
.

Additional supplies: ATG, clear blocks, Scotch 3M foam tape

1. Create an A2 sized card base from Crushed Curry card stock to measures.

2. Cut a Whisper White panel slightly smaller than the card base. Sponge the edges.

3. Mask the clouds over the Whisper White panel, let dry and then stamp the birds randomly.

4. On scrap paper, stamp the hot air balloons and then die-cut with coordinating thinlits. Pop the stamped images up with foam tape and adhere to the background piece.

5. Cut a sentiment strip from Whisper White card stock, sponge the edges and stamp sentiment and then adhere to a slightly larger piece of card stock that matches the card base. Adhere directly to the bottom of the background piece.

6. Sprinkle the card front with enamel shapes.

The inside of the card was left blank for a personal message

I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hang Your Stocking Christmas card 7-28-19

Hello crafters and welcome to some Christmas inspiration on the blog today. I am in the process of using up my stash and making as many cards as possible before the hustle bustle of the season begins. The card for today features the Hang Your Stocking stamp set and Festive Farmhouse DSP (designer series paper). I stamped the stocking and the sentiment using Cherry Cobbler ink and then stamped the snowflakes with VersaMark ink and heat set with some silver embossing powder. I love how this card came out and more inspiration is on the way. Take a look at the project below and please let me know what you think. Supplies used: . I also popped up the focal image using Scotch 3M Foam tape. I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.

Graceful Garden friendship card

Here's my second card for the weekend. I just can't stop with the butterflies and I wanted to feature the ink colors in a clean and simple card. Sequins just had to be added for a little sparkle. The colors I used will be retiring soon so if you like them go and grab then while you can. I hope you'll take a look at the project below and let me know what you think. Supplies:

Beauty Abounds Birthday card

Have you ever backed a diecut with different dsp (patterned paper)? Well the project I'm sharing today shows just that. I love this stamp and die bundle and the various colors of the pretty papers just called to me. Take a look at the project below and let me know what you think. . Additional supplies: ATG tape glider, Scotch 3M foam tape. Instructions: Started with a White card base and then I cut a panel of Whisper White card stock and inked it up with some Ranger /Tim Holtz Milled Lavender Distress ink. Next run the panel through the Big Shot using the Swirls & Curls embossing folder. I die cut the butterflies using the Butterfly Beauty thinlits and Heather Highland card stock backed with adhesive sheet( to make an instant sticker). I then backed the individual butterflies with a different piece of dsp from the Gingham Gala pack and a piece of the Botanical Butterfly dsp. The butterflies were popped up with Scotch 3M foam tape. The sentiment from Itty Bi...