Additional supplies: ATG, paint brush, water, clear blocks
Close-up of the Berry Burst card
1. Create a card base from each of the colored card stocks in the card stock pack to measure 4 ¼" x 8 ½" and score at 4 ¼".
2. Cut Whisper White card stock panels for the front and inside of each card (10) to measure 4" x 4" and adhere.
3. Using the same ink color as the card stock for each, press ink onto a clear block, spritz with water and then flick over the card front of each.
4. Cut about a 2 5/16" x 2 5/16" square for a mat in the colored card stock used for the card base and then cut a slightly smaller square from Whisper White card stock. On the Whisper White Squares stamp the floral image. Adhere the colored card stock and the Whisper White card together and then adhere to the splattered card front.
5. For each sentiment strip, cut a mat from the coordinating colored card stock to measure about 2 ¾" x 1". On a slightly smaller strip of Whisper White card stock, stamp the sentiment in the corresponding color. Adhere the strips together and then adhere beneath the focal image
6. Stamp a butterfly from the Butterfly Basics stamp set on Whisper White card stock in each of the colors of ink. Punch the butterfly out or fussy cut and place on a dimensional and then place between the focal image and the sentiment strip.
7. On the inside panel stamp the same focal image from the front of the card in the bottom-left corner.
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.