Additional supplies: ATG, Clear blocks.
1. Create a card base from Whisper White card stock that measures 4 ¼” x 11” and score at 5 ½”. Splatter the card front with dots from Timeless Textures stamp set
2. Cut a 1” x 5 ½” strip of Mint Macaron card stock and adhere to the card front about an inch from the left side.
3. Cut a piece of Carried Away DSP to 2 ¾” x 4 ¾” and then cut a piece of Night of Navy card stock to 3” x 5” and adhere together using favorite adhesive. Place over the Mint Macaron strip.
4. Die-cut a scalloped square using the Big Shot machine, from Night of Navy card stock and then die-cut a Whisper White square. Stamp the sentiment on the Whisper White square using Memento Tuxedo black ink. Stamp image from Timeless Textures stamp above and below the sentiment using Mint Macaron ink.
5. On a scrap piece of Whisper White card stock, stamp the smaller balloon image in Mint Macaron ink then die-cut with coordinating framelits. Adhere the balloon to the top right corner of the sentiment panel.
The inside of the card was left blank for a personal message.
Some additional photos of the card.
The current catalogs.
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.