Additional supplies: ATG tape runner, powder tool and heat tool.
1. Create a card base from Melon Mambo card stock that measures 5 ½” x 8 ½” and score at 4 ¼”.
2. Cut a Basic Black panel to measure 4” x 5 ¼” and adhere to the card base using favorite adhesive.
3. Cut the DSP slightly smaller than the Basic Black panel. Color the images using the Stampin Write markers. Adhere to the card front.
4. Cut a ½” piece of Basic Black card stock prepped with powder tool. Stamp the sentiment using Versa Mark ink and then cover with white embossing powder. Heat set, flag the right side and then pop up with Dimensionals. Place centered on the left side of the focal panel and cut off any excess on the left of the sentiment.
5. Place 3 enamel shapes (Flirty Flamingo) in a visual triangle.
The inside of the card was left blank for a personal message.
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.