Additional supplies: ATG tape runner.
1. Create a card base from Watermelon Wonder card stock that measures 5 ½” x 8 ½” and score at 4 ¼”.
2. Cut a square about 2 ¾” x 2 ¾” from the Carried Away DSP, using the Layering Squares framelits. Die-cut a scalloped square slightly larger than the previous square. Adhere the 2 die-cuts together then pop up on dimensionals, and adhere to the center of the card front.
3. Stamp the sentiment onto Whisper White card stock using Mint Macaron ink. Die-cut the sentient using the Chalk Talk framelits and adhere centered under the popped up DSP panel.
4. On a scrap piece of Whisper White card stock, stamp the large balloon in Watermelon Wonder ink and die-cut using the coordinating framelits. Adhere the balloon to the top left corner of the DSP panel.
5. Sprinkle Gold sequins around.
For the inside of the card cut a 4” x 5 ¼” piece of Whisper White card stock and adhere.
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.