Additional supplies: clear blocks, ATG tape runner.
1. Create a card base from Night of Navy card stock to measures 4 ¼” x 11” and score at 5 ½”.
2. Cut a Very Vanilla panel of card stock to measure 4 x 5 ¼”.
3. Using the Urban Underground DSP, cut ½” strips using the paper trimmer. Place the strips at an angle on the Very Vanilla panel leaving spaces between each strip.
4. Die cut a scalloped circle from Night of Navy card stock and pop up on dimensionals. Next die-cut the banner from the coordinating framelits using Very Vanilla card stock. Stamp the nd inside the banner using Delightful Dijon ink and pop up on a dimensional and add to the scalloped circle.
5. Adhere the scalloped circle to the DSP panel, stamp and die cut the numbers needed using Delightful Dijon ink and adhere to the scalloped circle with the Fine-tip glue pen. Adhere the whole panel to the card front.
6. In the space between the DSP strips, stamp Happy in the upper left corner and Birthday below the scalloped circle using Night of Navy ink.
The inside of the card was left blank for a personal message .
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.