Additional Supplies: ATG tape runner.
1. Create a card base from Whisper White card stock that measures 4 ¼”x 11” and score at 5 ½”.
2. Cut 2 pieces of Tip Top Taupe card stock to 4”x 5 ¼”. Stamp the fronds all over the panel, then adhere one to the card front and the other one is for the inside of the card
3. Cut a 2 ½” x3 ¾” piece of Perfect Plum cardstock and adhere centered to the Tip Top Taupe panel using your favorite adhesive.
4. Die cut an Oval from Whisper White card stock and stamp the cross image using Memento Tuxedo black ink. Color the image in using Tip Top Taupe, Perfect Plum and Elegant Eggplant Stampin’ Write markers. Let the image dry and then use the Wink of Stella brush to go over the drape. Sponge the die-cut using Tip Top Taupe ink and a Stampin’ Sponge then adhere the focal panel to the Perfect Plum panel.
5. Stamp the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo black ink under the focal panel.
For the inside of the card adhere the other piece of Tip Top Taupe card stock to the inside of the card and write your message.
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.
Don't forget for every $50 in product you order you receive 1 free item from the Sale-a-bration catalog.