Sunday, December 4, 2016

Sweet Child of Mine

Hello everyone, I'm back and after getting through some family tragedies and illnesses, ready to share a layout with you all. This was a lot of fun to create mainly because of the soft blues, grays and pops of yellows. Take a look at the project below and let me know what you think.

.
I changed the color photo to black and white so that I could used the colors I wanted. The dinosaurs in the Cool Kid collection came in handy since the blankie has a dinosaur on it.

Stampin' Up supplies used:

.

Additional supplies used:
ATG tape runner, powder bag, heat tool, MAMBI Kit: Baby, Hero Arts: Tiny Flags stamp, Crate Paper: Cool Kid collection, Max Stamp PEGZ Uppercase Letters set.

I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.

You're Just Lovely card

Hello and welcome to today's post. Summer is almost over so I wanted to create a colorful and flowery card before it's time to work ...