Additional supplies used: ATG tape runner, powder bag, heat tool.
1. Create a card base from Whisper White card stock that is 5 ½” x 8 ½” and score at 4 ¼” to make a side-folded card.
2. Cut a slightly smaller piece of Pool Party card stock (4”x 5 ¼”). Stamp the snowflakes in VersaMark ink all over the panel that is prepped with a powder bag. Sprinkle with white embossing powder, heat set and then adhere to the card base.
3. On a scrap of Pool Party card stock prepped with powder bag, stamp sentiment in VersaMark ink, sprinkle with white embossing powder and then heat set. Create a flag on the right side of the sentiment.
4. Using a scrap of Whisper White card stock, stamp the penguin, using Memento Tuxedo black ink. Color the beak and feet using Pumpkin Pie marker. Glue the feet to the sentiment strip with Fine-tip glue pen and pop the rest up on dimensionals.
5. Adhere the focal image/sentiment to the center of the card front.
6. For the inside of the card cut a 4” x 5 ¼” panel of Whisper White card stock and stamp sentiment in Pool Party ink. Adhere to the inside of the card.
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.