Additional supplies used: ATG tape runner, powder bag and heat tool.
1. Create a card base from Garden Green card stock that is 5 ½” x 8 ½” and score at 4 ¼” to make a top folded card.
2. Cut a slightly smaller piece of Very Vanilla card stock as a mat and adhere to the card base using ATG tape runner and then cut a piece of DSP to 3 ¾”x 5” and cut in half. Next, adhere the DSP to bottom of the Very Vanilla panel and then adhere a ½” strip of Garden Green card stock above the DSP.
3. Stamp the sentiment in upper right corner using Cherry Cobbler ink.
4. I had no Silver foil paper so I created my own by swiping Versa Mark ink pad across some Whisper White card stock. I then sprinkled the card stock with Silver embossing powder and heat set. I used the heat embossed paper to die cut some snowflakes which were sprinkled on the front of the card.
5. For the inside of the card I simply placed a 4” x 5 ¼” panel of Very Vanilla card stock and stamped a sentiment in Cherry Cobbler ink using the Versatile Christmas stamp set.
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.