Additional supplies: ATG tape runner, Ken Oliver's Stick-It, clear blocks.
1. Create a card base from Garden Green card stock that is 5 ½” x 8 ½” and score at 4 ¼” to make a side-folded card.
2. Cut a slightly smaller piece of Whisper White card stock (4”x 5 ¼”). Stamp the holly and berries image around the edge of the panel using Garden Green ink and leaving space for the ornament and sentiment.
3. Select a piece of DSP and place Stick It on the side you don’t want to use. Die-cut the ornament, pull off the backing sheet and place where you want on the panel.
4. Stamp the sentiment, using Cherry Cobbler ink, in the bottom right corner (or where it will fit on you panel) and then adhere the panel to the card base using favorite adhesive.
5. On the inside of the card cut another 4” x 5 ¼” panel of Whisper White card stock and stamp image in opposite corners using Garden Green ink. Stamp the sentiment in the center of the panel using Cherry Cobbler ink. Adhere to the inside of the card.
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.