Additional suppllies used: ATG tape runner, powder bag and heat tool.
1. Create a card base from Garden Green card stock that is 5 ½” x 8 ½” and score at 4 ¼” to make a top folded card.
2. Cut a slightly smaller piece of Whisper White card stock as a mat and adhere to the card base using ATG tape runner and then cut a piece of DSP to 3 ¾”x 5” and cut in half. Next, adhere the DSP to bottom of the Whisper White panel and then adhere a ½” strip of Garden Green card stock above the DSP.
3. Stamp the sentiment in upper right corner using Cherry Cobbler ink.
4. I had no Silver foil paper so I created my own by swiping Versa Mark ink pad across some Whisper White card stock. I then sprinkled the card stock with Silver embossing powder and heat set. I used the heat embossed paper to die cut a scalloped oval shape and then adhered it to the front of the card using ATG tape runner. You can skip this step if you have silver card stock.
5. On a piece of Whisper White scrap, stamp the bear in Tip Top Taupe ink and then stamp the face and ears in Soft Suede ink. Pop the bear up on Dimensionals and place in the center of the scalloped oval.
6. Sprinkle metallic sequins on the card front.
7. For the inside of the card I simply placed a 4” x 5 ¼” panel of Whisper White card stock and stamped a sentiment in Cherry Cobbler ink.
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.