Sunday, September 7, 2014

Merry Christmas Wreath card


Here's a quick and simple Christmas card I made with just the supplies I have on hand. 



Stamps: Studio G clear stamp (VC0049)
Paper: SU Champagne Glimmer paper, SU Real Red, Trim the Tree DSP, Whisper White
Ink: SU Pear Pizzazz, Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark,
Fibers: SU Real Red Woven Satin
Other: HOTP Paper Artist cutting dies (circles and scallops), Embossing bag, Darice Snowflake Embossing folder, TOMBO Mono Multi Liquid glue, Inkadinkado Clear Embossing powder. Heat tool, ATG Gun

Card size:4 ¼”x 5 ½”
 

I hope you have enjoyed this project and please check back often for inspiration

Lift Me Up birthday card

Hello and welcome to another card posting. Today I wanted to feature the Lift Me Up bundle and make it more masculine but I think this car...