Saturday, September 6, 2014

Halloween Card #3

Hello and welcome.  I must be on a Halloween kick because I have another A2 size card for you using this theme.  I enjoyed using colors and stamps I wouldn't normally use together..  I think the card came out pretty well and hope you will too.


Supplies used: 

Stamps: Misc Halloween box set (AC Moore), Recollections- Haunted, Stampin' Up Holiday Home

Paper: Recollections- Black, Recollections- White, Miscellaneous Orange card stock

Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin' Up: Smoky Slate, Coastal Cabana, Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist, and Baked Brown Sugar.

Other Items Used: Recollections Foam Adhesive Squares, SU paper trimmer.

I hope you have enjoyed this project and please check back often for inspiration.

You're Just Lovely card

Hello and welcome to today's post. Summer is almost over so I wanted to create a colorful and flowery card before it's time to work ...