- Cut card base to 5 ½”x 8 ½” from Soft Sky card stock and score at 4 ¼” and fold. Using the Stripes Mask and Pool Party ink and sponge on the stripes.
- Cut a piece of pattered paper from Studio Calico paper pad to 3 ¾”x 5” and round all the corners. Adhere to the card front.
- Cut a banner from Pool Party card stock and adhere to the right, center of the pattered paper with the ATG gun.
- Die cut a scallop circle from brown card stock and a circle from Whisper White card stock. Adhere these pieces with ATG and then pop up with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Place over the banner on the left side.
- Place 3 wood veneer shapes in a visual triangle on the card front.
For the inside of the card I stamped a sentiment in Pool Party ink on Whisper White card stock cut to
3 ¾”x 5” and add a strip of the patterned paper from the front of the card at the bottom.
To order any Stampin’ Up products please visit http://www.stampinup.net/esuitehom/creativemeasures
I hope you have enjoyed this project and please check back often for inspiration.