Friday, September 26, 2014

Another Masculine Birthday card

I decided to stick with the same theme of Masculine card since I have many men in my life who have birthdays coming up.  This is a simple but effective card.




Stamps: Fiskars: Birthday Party
Paper: Recollections: Black card stock and White card stock, Core’dinations: Solid-Dyed Core      (purple); Pebbles: Family Ties paper pad
Ink: Versamark,
Fibers: Darice: Baker’s Twine (cream)
Other: White Embossing powder, Favorite Finding: Buttons, Recollections: foam adhesive squares, ATG, Zots Mini glue dots




I hope you have enjoyed this project and please check back often for inspiration.

You're Just Lovely card

Hello and welcome to today's post. Summer is almost over so I wanted to create a colorful and flowery card before it's time to work ...