Stampin' Up products used:
Additional supplies: Brother Scan 'n Cut machine, ATG tape runner, Fun Foam, Sticko dimensional stickers, clear blocks.
1. Create a card base from Very Vanilla card stock to measure a 5 ½” x 8 ½” top fold card.
2. Cut a piece of DSP to 3” x 5” and then use the other side of the DSP to cut (2) 1” x 5” strips for either side of the larger DSP panel. Adhere the pieces together and then adhere to the card front.
3. Cut a piece of Very Vanilla card stock that measures 1 ¾” x 5 ½” and adhere to the DSP (centered) on the card front. Die cut the word YOU from DSP and also a piece of Fun Foam. Adhere these pieces together and then place on the Very Vanilla strip on the left.
4. Using the Brother Scan ‘n Cut machine, cut out the anchor and then adhere to the Very Vanilla piece using the Fine tip glue pen. Adhere the word ME from the sticker sheet on the right side of the anchor.
5. Using the stamp set ink up the stamp with Memento Tuxedo black ink and stamp splatters around the Very Vanilla strip.
6. Place a Metallic Enamel shapes strategically on the card front.
For the inside of the card: i used the same papers from the front of the card but left it blank inside for a personal message.
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.