Additional supplies: Brother Scan 'n Cut machine, ATG tape runner, Scotch 3M foam tape
1. Cut all the pieces needed for the Birthday cake using the Brother Scan ‘n Cut machine.
2. Cut a card base to measure 5” x 7” and then cut a slightly smaller panel of DSP. Adhere the DSP to the card front.
3. Assemble the cake pieces and pop up with Scotch 3M foam tape. Adhere to the card front.
4. Stamp the flower 3 times on Whisper White cardstock using Smoky Slate ink. Die cut the flowers with the coordinating thinlits and the Big Shot machine. Adhere the flowers to the top of the card.
5. On Whisper White card stock stamp the sentiment using Flirty Flamingo ink, sponge the edges with Smoky Slate ink and adhere to the banner on the cake.
6. Place a Metallic Enamel shape in the center of each flower.
For the inside of the card I cut a Whisper White panel and stamped a sentiment from a Fiskars stamp set using Flirty Flamingo ink.
The Inside of the card
Please visit www.creativemeasures.stampinup.net to get your hands on the Stampin' Up products used to create this card.
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.