1. Create a card base from Dapper Denim card stock that is 5 ½” x 8 ½” and score at 4 ¼”.
2. Cut a slightly smaller piece of the In-Color DSP as a mat and adhere to the card base using Tear & Tape.
3. Cut a slightly smaller Whisper White panel (3 ¾” x 5”) and run through the Boho Chic embossing folder using the Big Shot machine. Adhere to the DSP panel.
4. Die cut the Numbers needed and cut a 1” piece of Delightful Dijon card stock and flag one end. Stamp Happy sentiment in Dapper Denim on the flagged piece and then adhere to the embossed panel using mini glue dots.
5. Place the numbers to the right of the flagged piece, at an angle and adhere using mini glue dots.
6. On a scrap piece of Whisper White card stock, stamp the th in Dapper Denim and die-cut with the banner from the framelit set. Adhere under the numbers with a mini glue dot.
7. Sprinkle enamel shapes and then splatter the panel with Delightful Dijon ink mixed with water.
Additional supplies: clear blocks.
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.