Additional supplies: Echo Park: Ghost Town paper, Spellbinders Majestic Squares Nestabilities, ATG tape runner.
1. Create card base Basic Black card stock to measure 4 ¼” x 11” and score at 5 ½”.
2. Cut a piece of patterned paper from the Echo Park Ghost Town collection and punch all the corners using the Curvy Corner Trio punch. Adhere to the card front using ATG tape runner.
3. Using the Spellbinders Majestic Squares nestabilities, cut out die and emboss as well, using the Big Shot machine. Adhere to the patterned paper in the center of the card front using the Fine-Tip glue pen.
4. Stamp and die-cut the skull and bones using Whisper White card stock and Memento Tuxedo black ink. Cut the bones in half and place a piece in each corner of the Majestic Square and then pop the skull up on a dimensional and adhere over the bone pieces to look like an X.
5. Die-cut the word BOO! from Basic Black card stock and adhere to the bottom center of the card using Fine-Tip glue pen.
For the inside of the card:
1. Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock to measure 4” x 5 ¼”.
2. Stamp the skull and bones lightly inside and write a personal message.
3. Adhere to the inside of the card using ATG tape runner.
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.