Additional supplies: ATG tape runner, Spellbinders tan embossing pads, Love Nicole Trick or treat paper pad, DCWV Foiled card stock, Darice Coredinations World Tour card stock, Maker's Mart Sept Dies of the Month, Darice Pickett Fence Border die, American Crafts Halloween Puffy stickers.
1. Create card base Basic Black card stock to measure 4 ¼” x 11” and score at 5 ½”.
2. Cut a piece of patterned paper leaving a very thin border all the way around. Adhere to the card front using ATG tape runner.
3. On a piece of cream Coredinations card stock (4” x 5 ¼”) start sponging on Perfect Plum ink about 1/3” down, move on to Tangelo Twist in the center of the panel and then Perfect Plum again at the bottom of the panel. Spritz lightly with clean water and let sit for about 20 seconds. Cover with a towel and remove to leave behind water splotches. Set aside to dry.
4. Using the September 2016 Die of the Month kit, cut and emboss the tree from Kraft colored card stock and then sponge the image with Early Espresso ink.
5. Die-cut bats from Basic Black card stock and die cut a pumpkin from orange foiled cardstock and the face from Basic Black card stock.
6. Die cut a medium circle from yellow cardstock using the Layering circles framelits. Sponge the edges and the inside of the die using Tangelo Twist ink.
7. Using the Pickett Fence border, die cut and emboss using the Bog Shot machine.
To assemble the card:
1. On the sponged background lay out elements in desired design.
2. Adhere the Circle in the upper right corner using ATG and then adhere 2 of the bats with Fine-tip glue pen. Next adhere the tree die and place another bat to the left of the tree.
3. Cover the fence die with Fine tip glue and adhere over the bottom of the tree. Place pumpkin with glue dots to the bottom right corner and adhere the puffy sticker sentiment to the left. Add black splatters.
For the inside of the card:
1. On a piece of cream card stock (4” x 5 ¼”) stamp Trick or Treat in Tangelo Twist ink. Sponge the edges of the panel with Early Espresso ink. Adhere to the inside of the card.
2. Using mini glue dot adhere a die cut bat next to the sentiment.
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.