Additional supplies used: ATG tape runner, Nicole Crafts Halloween stamper set, anti-static powder bag, Queen&co Nightfall Pearls, Post-it tape for masking.
1. Create card base Basic Black card stock to measure 4 ¼” x 11” and score at 5 ½”.
2. Cut a slightly smaller panel of Rich Razzleberry card stock and adhere to the front of the card base.
3. Using a scrap piece of Whisper White card stock, create a background with focal image stamp, Staz On ink and markers. Adhere directly to the card front using favorite adhesive.
4. Stamp the focal image using Staz On ink and color in with markers then stamp the sentiment on a piece of Basic Black card stock using VersaMark in and then cover with white embossing powder. Heat set.
5. Create a flagged banner out of Rich Razzleberry card stock for the focal image and sentiment to rest on. Pop the images up using dimensionals.
6. Place banner down at the bottom of the background paper and then pop the images onto the banner.
7. Sprinkle some black pearls around the card.
For the inside of the card I cut a piece of White card stock slightly smaller than the card base and stamped a sentiment on the inside.
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.