Additional supplies: ATG tape runner, anti-static powder bag, heat tool and clear blocks.
1. Create a card base from Cucumber Crush card stock that is 5 ½” x 8 ½” and score at 4 ¼”.
2. Cut a piece of Warmth and Cheer DSP to about 1 ½”and flag one end. Adhere to the card front using favorite adhesive.
3. Die cut a piece of Whisper White card stock using the layering Circles die and then sponge the edges with the Cucumber Crush ink. Adhere the die-cut to the center of the flagged DSP. 4. Stamp the focal image on scrap Whisper White card stock using Memento Tuxedo black ink and the Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Write marker. On yet another scrap of Whisper White stamp the Santa hat in Cherry Cobbler ink. Pop the penguin up on dimensionals and adhere the hat to the penguin using fine-tip glue pen. Place the stamped images in the center of the sponged circle.
5. Tie a bow with the Cuccumber Crush thick bakers twine and adhere to the bottom of the circle with a mini glue dot.
6. Stamp the sentiment in VersaMark ink in the bottom-right corner and sprinkle with White embossing powder. Heat set.
7. Sprinkle with rhinestones for a little sparkle.
The inside of the card was left the blank to add a personal message.
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.