Additional supplies used: anti-static powder bag, clear blocks, heat tool and Aquarelle watercolor paper.
1. Create a card base from Basic Black card stock that is 5 ½” x 8 ½” and score at 4 ¼”. I made mine a side folding card.
2. Cut a slightly smaller piece of Whisper White card stock as a mat and adhere to the card base.
3. Using a piece of watercolor paper start sponging the inks all over the panel, starting with Crushed Curry, Tip Top Taupe and finally Tangelo Twist. Dry the panel with a heat tool.
4. Stamp the big leaf in the stamp set using , Versa Mark ink, onto the watercolor paper and then sprinkle with the Copper embossing powder. Heat set.
5. Stamp a smaller leaf around the panel using Tangelo Twist ink.
6. On Basic Black card stock, rub powder bag over and then stamp the sentiment in Versa Mark. Sprinkle with Copper embossing powder and then heat set. Cut the sentiments down, pop up on dimensionals and adhere to the card front.
7. Place the whole panel to the card base using Tear & Tape.
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.