1. Create a card base from Tip Top Taupe card stock that is 5 ½” x 8 ½” and score at 4 ¼”. I made mine a top folding card.
2. Cut 2 strips of Washi tape and adhere ¼” from the top and ¼” from the bottom.
3. Trim a piece of Whisper white card stock to fit between the Washi strips. Stamp the sentiment in Cherry Cobbler ink in the upper left corner and then stamp the tree 3 times in the bottom right corner using Old Olive ink. Stamp the star atop each tree in Crushed Curry ink. Sponge the edges with Tip Top Taupe ink.
4. On a scrap piece of Whisper White card stock, stamp another tree and die cut with the matching framelits. Place dimensional on the back of the die-cut and adhere over top of the middle tree on the focal panel. Pop the focal panel up on dimensionals and adhere to the card front.
5. Create a bow with the white Organza ribbon and adhere it under the sentiment using mini glue dots.
For the inside of the card:
1. Cut a piece of Whipser White card stock 4” x 5 ¼”.
2. Cover bottom of the panel with a strip of the same Washi tape from the front of the card.
3. Stamp the same tree inside with a different sentiment.
4. Adhere the panel to the inside of the card.
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.