Skip to main content

Peaceful Pines Christmas card

Hello and welcome to today's post. Today I have created a Christmas card that is clean and simple and yet easy to mass-produce. This card was used in a challenge for a Stampin' Up group I am in. I have used some card stock, Washi tape, ribbon to make a bow and even did a little sponging. The Trees are stamped in Old Olive and the middle tree is popped up for added dimension. Take a look at the project below and let me know what you think.

.

Supplies:
.

1. Create a card base from Tip Top Taupe card stock that is 5 ½” x 8 ½” and score at 4 ¼”. I made mine a top folding card.

2. Cut 2 strips of Washi tape and adhere ¼” from the top and ¼” from the bottom.

3. Trim a piece of Whisper white card stock to fit between the Washi strips. Stamp the sentiment in Cherry Cobbler ink in the upper left corner and then stamp the tree 3 times in the bottom right corner using Old Olive ink. Stamp the star atop each tree in Crushed Curry ink. Sponge the edges with Tip Top Taupe ink.

4. On a scrap piece of Whisper White card stock, stamp another tree and die cut with the matching framelits. Place dimensional on the back of the die-cut and adhere over top of the middle tree on the focal panel. Pop the focal panel up on dimensionals and adhere to the card front.

5. Create a bow with the white Organza ribbon and adhere it under the sentiment using mini glue dots.

For the inside of the card:

.

1. Cut a piece of Whipser White card stock 4” x 5 ¼”.

2. Cover bottom of the panel with a strip of the same Washi tape from the front of the card.

3. Stamp the same tree inside with a different sentiment.

4. Adhere the panel to the inside of the card.

I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hang Your Stocking Christmas card 7-28-19

Hello crafters and welcome to some Christmas inspiration on the blog today. I am in the process of using up my stash and making as many cards as possible before the hustle bustle of the season begins. The card for today features the Hang Your Stocking stamp set and Festive Farmhouse DSP (designer series paper). I stamped the stocking and the sentiment using Cherry Cobbler ink and then stamped the snowflakes with VersaMark ink and heat set with some silver embossing powder. I love how this card came out and more inspiration is on the way. Take a look at the project below and please let me know what you think. Supplies used: . I also popped up the focal image using Scotch 3M Foam tape. I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.

Graceful Garden friendship card

Here's my second card for the weekend. I just can't stop with the butterflies and I wanted to feature the ink colors in a clean and simple card. Sequins just had to be added for a little sparkle. The colors I used will be retiring soon so if you like them go and grab then while you can. I hope you'll take a look at the project below and let me know what you think. Supplies:

Beauty Abounds Birthday card

Have you ever backed a diecut with different dsp (patterned paper)? Well the project I'm sharing today shows just that. I love this stamp and die bundle and the various colors of the pretty papers just called to me. Take a look at the project below and let me know what you think. . Additional supplies: ATG tape glider, Scotch 3M foam tape. Instructions: Started with a White card base and then I cut a panel of Whisper White card stock and inked it up with some Ranger /Tim Holtz Milled Lavender Distress ink. Next run the panel through the Big Shot using the Swirls & Curls embossing folder. I die cut the butterflies using the Butterfly Beauty thinlits and Heather Highland card stock backed with adhesive sheet( to make an instant sticker). I then backed the individual butterflies with a different piece of dsp from the Gingham Gala pack and a piece of the Botanical Butterfly dsp. The butterflies were popped up with Scotch 3M foam tape. The sentiment from Itty Bi...