I couldn't see putting a sentiment on the front of the card so I'll probably use this as a generic celebration card. The colors lend themselves to either masculine or feminine recipients so we'll see.
Take a look at the project below and let me know what you think.
Additional supplies: ATG tape runner, Clear blocks.
1. Create a card base from Dapper Denim card stock cut to 4 ¼” x 11” and score at 5 ½”.
2. Cut a piece of Flashback DSP to 4” x 5 ¼”and adhere to the card base using ATG tape runner.
3. Using a piece of Whisper White card stock cut to about 2” x 4”, stamp balloon strings in Dapper Denim ink. Make a flag banner about ½” wide out of the other side of the DSP and adhere to the bottom of the Whisper White panel. Adhere the whole thing to the card front .
4. Stamp 3 balloons on some scrap Whisper White card stock and punch out the shapes with the Balloon Bouquet punch. Pop the 2 end balloons on dimensionals and adhere the middle balloon directly to the Whisper White panel. I made a bow out of the Gold Cording and stuck that on the balloon bouquet.
For the inside of the card:
1. Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock to 4” x 5 ¼” and adhere to the inside of the card.
2. Stamp the a sentiment inside or leave blank for a personal message.
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.