1. Start by creating a card base that measures 4 ¼” x 11” and score it at 5 ½”.
2. Cut a piece of the DSP to 4” x 5 ¼”. Trace the corners of the die on all 4 corners of the DSP and adhere to the card base.
3. Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock to 2 ½” x 3” and then cut a piece of Dapper Denim slightly smaller. Adhere these 2 pieces together using ATG tape runner and then adhere to the card base.
4. Using a scrap piece of Whisper White card stock, die cut the tag and then stamp the image in Memento Tuxedo black ink. Sponge the edges with Delightful Dijon ink and pop up with Scotch 3M foam tape. Adhere to the Dapper Denim card stock.
5. Stamp Dad in the top left corner and You're My Anchor in the bottom right corner using Memento Tuxedo black ink directly on the DSP.
The inside of the card has a Whisper White piece of card stock inside and was left blank for a personal message.
The supplies used:
Additional supplies used: ATG tape runner, Clear blocks, Scotch 3M foam tape.
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.