Welcome to today's post where I am sharing a Happy Birthday card. I have used a retiring Bundle, some retiring Papers, retiring lace, Clear Wink of Stella and of course some gold. I used some Fun Foam to pop up the focal panel and a dimensional to pop up one of the balloons. Take a look at the project below and let me know what you think.
Don't forget to decorate the inside of your card.
Additional supplies: Fun Foam, ATG tape runner.
1. Start with Mint Macaron card stock cut to 4 ¼” x 11” and score at 5 1/2”.
2. Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock to 2 ½” 5 ¼” and then cut a piece of DSP to 2 ½” x 5 ¼”. Cut a piece of fun foam to 4” x 5 ¼” and adhere the card stock and DSP to each end of the fun foam.
3. Wrap some lace trim around the seam of the 2 papers and the foam. Stamp the balloon strings in the top left corner then stamp and punch the balloons. Adhere the balloons to the strings and brush with Wink of Stella.
4. Cut another piece of coordinating DSP and flag each end. Stamp the image and adhere to a gold doily. Adhere the sentiment/doily panel over the balloon strings.
For the inside of the card:
1. Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock to 4” x 5 ¼” and adhere to the inside of the card.
2. Stamp a sentiment inside and add a 1” strip of DSP to the bottom of the inside panel.
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.