Anti-static powder bag, heat tool, clear blocks, vellum, and ATG tape runner.
1. Start with Whisper White card base cut to 4 ¼” x 11” and score at 5 ½”.
2. Cut a piece of Basic Black card stock to 4” x 5 ¼”. Rub the panel with anti-static powder and then stamp various images using VersaMark ink. Cover with Gold embossing powder and heat set.
3. Cut about 1” of vellum, rub with anti-static powder and stamp sentiment with VersaMark ink. Sprinkle with gold embossing powder and heat set.
4. Wrap the sentiment piece around the stamped panel and adhere all to the card base. Sprinkle gold sequins around.
For the inside of the card:
1. Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock to 4” x 5 ¼” and adhere to the inside of the card.
2. Stamp the clustered stars in opposing corners.
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.