Skip to main content

Be the Star

Hello and welcome to today's post. I hope all is well and everyone is getting ready for NSD (National Scrapbooking Day). Today I want to share a card with you that I made using few supplies. I did some heat embossing and used some vellum and of course some bling was needed. Take a look at the project below and let me know what you think.

.


Additional supplies:
Anti-static powder bag, heat tool, clear blocks, vellum, and ATG tape runner.

1. Start with Whisper White card base cut to 4 ¼” x 11” and score at 5 ½”.
2. Cut a piece of Basic Black card stock to 4” x 5 ¼”. Rub the panel with anti-static powder and then stamp various images using VersaMark ink. Cover with Gold embossing powder and heat set.
3. Cut about 1” of vellum, rub with anti-static powder and stamp sentiment with VersaMark ink. Sprinkle with gold embossing powder and heat set.
4. Wrap the sentiment piece around the stamped panel and adhere all to the card base. Sprinkle gold sequins around.

For the inside of the card:
1. Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock to 4” x 5 ¼” and adhere to the inside of the card.
2. Stamp the clustered stars in opposing corners.

I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hang Your Stocking Christmas card 7-28-19

Hello crafters and welcome to some Christmas inspiration on the blog today. I am in the process of using up my stash and making as many cards as possible before the hustle bustle of the season begins. The card for today features the Hang Your Stocking stamp set and Festive Farmhouse DSP (designer series paper). I stamped the stocking and the sentiment using Cherry Cobbler ink and then stamped the snowflakes with VersaMark ink and heat set with some silver embossing powder. I love how this card came out and more inspiration is on the way. Take a look at the project below and please let me know what you think. Supplies used: . I also popped up the focal image using Scotch 3M Foam tape. I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.

Graceful Garden friendship card

Here's my second card for the weekend. I just can't stop with the butterflies and I wanted to feature the ink colors in a clean and simple card. Sequins just had to be added for a little sparkle. The colors I used will be retiring soon so if you like them go and grab then while you can. I hope you'll take a look at the project below and let me know what you think. Supplies:

Beauty Abounds Birthday card

Have you ever backed a diecut with different dsp (patterned paper)? Well the project I'm sharing today shows just that. I love this stamp and die bundle and the various colors of the pretty papers just called to me. Take a look at the project below and let me know what you think. . Additional supplies: ATG tape glider, Scotch 3M foam tape. Instructions: Started with a White card base and then I cut a panel of Whisper White card stock and inked it up with some Ranger /Tim Holtz Milled Lavender Distress ink. Next run the panel through the Big Shot using the Swirls & Curls embossing folder. I die cut the butterflies using the Butterfly Beauty thinlits and Heather Highland card stock backed with adhesive sheet( to make an instant sticker). I then backed the individual butterflies with a different piece of dsp from the Gingham Gala pack and a piece of the Botanical Butterfly dsp. The butterflies were popped up with Scotch 3M foam tape. The sentiment from Itty Bi...