Skip to main content

Stampin' Up Rose Wonder- Beautiful Blessing card

Good evening. I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far. I've been a bit under the weather this week and haven't really been up to creating but today I have a card made with a rose and colored in using Spectrum Noir markers. There is a little sponging and of course some gold heat embossing which happens to be my favorite.

I started by making an A2 sized card base out of Melon Mambo card stock and set that aside. I then cut a piece of HOTP (4217) Silky Papers to 4" x 5 1/4" and rubbed the whole panel with an embossing bag. I stamped the rose image in Versamark ink, sprinkled the image with SU Gold embossing powder and heat set it. Stamp the sentiment the same way and heat set.

Using the Spectrum Noir markers, color the image. For the rose i used BP2 and BP6 and for the leaves I used DG2 and DG4. I'm still practicing with these markers but for simple shading I think it turned out quite nice.

Spinge the edges of the focal panel with Ranger Walnut stain Distress ink.

I left the inside of the card blank for a personal message.

Take a look at the project below and let me know what you think.
.

And look at the gold embossing and sponged edges. I just love it.

.

Supplies used
.

Additional supplies used: Hot Off The Press (HOTP 4217) Silky Papers, Spectrum Noir markers (BP2, BP6, DG2, and DG4) Ranger Walnut Stain Distress ink, Blender tool, embossing bag, and a heat tool.

I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hang Your Stocking Christmas card 7-28-19

Hello crafters and welcome to some Christmas inspiration on the blog today. I am in the process of using up my stash and making as many cards as possible before the hustle bustle of the season begins. The card for today features the Hang Your Stocking stamp set and Festive Farmhouse DSP (designer series paper). I stamped the stocking and the sentiment using Cherry Cobbler ink and then stamped the snowflakes with VersaMark ink and heat set with some silver embossing powder. I love how this card came out and more inspiration is on the way. Take a look at the project below and please let me know what you think. Supplies used: . I also popped up the focal image using Scotch 3M Foam tape. I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.

Graceful Garden friendship card

Here's my second card for the weekend. I just can't stop with the butterflies and I wanted to feature the ink colors in a clean and simple card. Sequins just had to be added for a little sparkle. The colors I used will be retiring soon so if you like them go and grab then while you can. I hope you'll take a look at the project below and let me know what you think. Supplies:

Beauty Abounds Birthday card

Have you ever backed a diecut with different dsp (patterned paper)? Well the project I'm sharing today shows just that. I love this stamp and die bundle and the various colors of the pretty papers just called to me. Take a look at the project below and let me know what you think. . Additional supplies: ATG tape glider, Scotch 3M foam tape. Instructions: Started with a White card base and then I cut a panel of Whisper White card stock and inked it up with some Ranger /Tim Holtz Milled Lavender Distress ink. Next run the panel through the Big Shot using the Swirls & Curls embossing folder. I die cut the butterflies using the Butterfly Beauty thinlits and Heather Highland card stock backed with adhesive sheet( to make an instant sticker). I then backed the individual butterflies with a different piece of dsp from the Gingham Gala pack and a piece of the Botanical Butterfly dsp. The butterflies were popped up with Scotch 3M foam tape. The sentiment from Itty Bi...