Skip to main content

Grateful for You

Hello and welcome to today's post. I have created and sent out all of the Halloween cards and now it's time to get the Thanksgiving cards started and ready to go out. Today I have created a clean and simple card using leaves, DSP and a circle die with fun foam to pop it up. I think the greeting will be used on several of the cards I create for this season. Take a look at the project below and let me know what you think.


.


Supplies:
.

Additional Supplies: Fun foam, ATG, clear blocks, heat tool, embossing bag, Hero Arts Celebrate Everday stamp set.

  1. Create a card base from Emerald Envy card stock to measures 5 ½” x 8 ½” and score at 4 ¼”.
  2. Cut a 4” x 5 ¼” piece of Spooky Night DSP and adhere to the card base using your favorite adhesive.
  3. Stamp the various leaves from the stamp set using Pumpkin Pie, Emerald Envy, Crushed Curry and Soft Suede inks. Die cut the leaves with the coordinating dies and arrange on the front of the card but don’t adhere.
  4. Die cut a circle using the Layering Circles framelits and the Big Shot machine. Run the edges through Versa Mark ink and then sprinkle with Gold embossing powder and heat set. Stamp the greeting in the center of the circle using Soft Sued ink.
  5. Using fun foam under the circle framelit adhere the leaves with liquid glue and then adhere to the center of the card front.

For the inside of the card, stamp a sentiment in the center of 4” x 5 ¼” panel of Whisper White card and stamp 3 leaves inside.
 
The inside
.


I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hang Your Stocking Christmas card 7-28-19

Hello crafters and welcome to some Christmas inspiration on the blog today. I am in the process of using up my stash and making as many cards as possible before the hustle bustle of the season begins. The card for today features the Hang Your Stocking stamp set and Festive Farmhouse DSP (designer series paper). I stamped the stocking and the sentiment using Cherry Cobbler ink and then stamped the snowflakes with VersaMark ink and heat set with some silver embossing powder. I love how this card came out and more inspiration is on the way. Take a look at the project below and please let me know what you think. Supplies used: . I also popped up the focal image using Scotch 3M Foam tape. I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.

Graceful Garden friendship card

Here's my second card for the weekend. I just can't stop with the butterflies and I wanted to feature the ink colors in a clean and simple card. Sequins just had to be added for a little sparkle. The colors I used will be retiring soon so if you like them go and grab then while you can. I hope you'll take a look at the project below and let me know what you think. Supplies:

Beauty Abounds Birthday card

Have you ever backed a diecut with different dsp (patterned paper)? Well the project I'm sharing today shows just that. I love this stamp and die bundle and the various colors of the pretty papers just called to me. Take a look at the project below and let me know what you think. . Additional supplies: ATG tape glider, Scotch 3M foam tape. Instructions: Started with a White card base and then I cut a panel of Whisper White card stock and inked it up with some Ranger /Tim Holtz Milled Lavender Distress ink. Next run the panel through the Big Shot using the Swirls & Curls embossing folder. I die cut the butterflies using the Butterfly Beauty thinlits and Heather Highland card stock backed with adhesive sheet( to make an instant sticker). I then backed the individual butterflies with a different piece of dsp from the Gingham Gala pack and a piece of the Botanical Butterfly dsp. The butterflies were popped up with Scotch 3M foam tape. The sentiment from Itty Bi...