Take a look at the project below and let me know what you think.
Additional supplies: Hero Arts: Celebrate Everyday stamp set, Spellbinder's Nestabilities Lacy Ovals, ATG tape runner, Fun Foam.
1. Create a card base from Sweet Sugarplum card stock to measure 4 ¼” x 11” and score at 5 ½”. Round all the corners.
2. Cut a Whisper White panel of card stock to measure 4” x 5 ¼” and run through the Big shot in the SU Confetti embossing folder. Round the corners and adhere this panel to the front of the card base.
3. Using another piece of Sweet Sugarplum card stock die cut the Spellbinders Lacey Ovals Nestability die and adhere it to the embossed panel.
4. Die cut an oval from Whisper White card stock and stamp the floral image and leaves from the SU Bloomin’ Love stamp set using Cucumber Crush and Sweet Sugarplum inks. Adhere to the Lacey Oval in the center of the card base.
5. Next, die-cut a circle from the Layering Circles framelits and stamp the sentiment in the center using Tuxedo Memento black ink. Stamp the same florals and leaves from the previous step, around the circle die-cut. Pop the circle onto some fun foam and then adhere over the stamped oval.
The inside of the card was left blank for a personal message .
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.