Additional supplies: ATG tape runner, Scotch 3D foam tape, clear blocks.
1. Create a card base from Whisper White card stock that measures 5 ½” x 8 ½” and score at 4 ¼”.
2. Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock to 2 ½” x 5” and then cut a piece of DSP to 2 ¾” x 4 ¼”. Adhere the panels together and set aside.
3. Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock to 2 7/8” x 4 ¾” and then cut a coordinating piece of DSP to 2” x 4 13/16”. Adhere the panels together then right center to the first panel created. Pop up on foam tape and set aside.
4. Cut a piece of Sweet Sugarplum card stock to 4” x 5 ¼” and adhere to the card base. Adhere the DSP panels to the card front.
5. Using the Layering Circles framelits and the Big Shot machine, die cut a scalloped circle from Sweet Sugarplum card stock and then die-cut a circle from Whisper White card stock. Stamp the sentiment on the Whisper White circle using Sweet Sugarplum ink and then adhere the circles together.
6. Add a couple of Enamel Shapes below the sentiment and adhere centered on the card front. Add a bow to the right side of the circle using the Metallic ribbon.
7. The inside of the card was left blank for a personal message.
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.