1. Create a card base from Whisper White card stock that is 4 ¼” x 11” and score at 5 ½”.
2. Cut a piece of Tip Top Taupe card stock to 4” x 5 ¼” and run it through the Big Shot using the Boho Chic embossing folder. Sponge the raised areas with Tip Top Taupe ink and adhere this panel to the white card base.
3. Die cut a piece of Moroccan DSP using the Banners framelits and then die cut a slightly smaller banner from Whisper White card stock and run that through the Big Shot using the Decorative Dots embossing folder. Adhere the two banners together and then adhere to the center of the card base.
4. Die cut a Layering Circle, stamp the sentiment and also die cut a Swirly Scribbles thinlit from Tip Top Taupe card stock and place both elements centered on the banner panels.
5. Stamp the bird on Whisper White card stock using Dapper Denim ink and pop up using dimensional. Adhere the bird to the center of the Swirly Scribbles die cut.
6. Add 3 gold sequins to the sentiment panel using mini glue dots.
For the inside of the card I cut a piece of Whisper White card stock to 4” x 5 ¼” and sponged all of the edges with Tip Top Taupe ink. I left the panel blank to add a personal message.
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.