Hello everyone Today I wanted to share a card I made using the Lawn Fawn "So Smooth" stamp set and matching dies. I loved putting this card together and the fruit I chose are my favorites. There is a little ink blending with Distress inks, some Spectrum Noir coloring on the images and some heat embossing on the sentiment.
Take a look at the project below and let me know what you think.
Lawn Fawn "So Smooth" stamp set and matching dies
Milled Lavender Distress ink
Tattered Rose Distress ink
Memento Tuxedo black ink
Spectrum Noir Markers: DR1, DR3, BT1, CT2, DG4, CT3, CT4, TN7, BG4, BG8, BG2, AND BT4 AS WELL AS THE BLENDER PEN.
Stampin' Up: Pool Party Classic ink and Gorgeous Grunge stamp set for the ink splatters, Basic Black card stock and Whisper White card stock. Mini Glue dots.
Scotch 3M foam tape
ATG tape runner
1. Create an A2 size card base out of Basic Black card stock.
2. Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock slightly smaller than the card base and sponge on some Tattered Rose and then some Milled Lavender Distress ink where you want to put the images.
3. Using the Pool Party ink and the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set make splatters around the sponged area. Adhere this panel to the card base.
4. Stamp images on Whisper White card stock in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and color in using Spectrum Noir markers.
5. Stamp the sentiment on Basic Black card stock using VersaMark ink and cover with white embossing powder. Heat set.
6. Adhere the sentiment under the sponged area and then place colored images above the sentiment, popping up the blender and using mini glue dots for the rest of the images.
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration.