Skip to main content

Blend well Together- card

Hello everyone Today I wanted to share a card I made using the Lawn Fawn "So Smooth" stamp set and matching dies. I loved putting this card together and the fruit I chose are my favorites. There is a little ink blending with Distress inks, some Spectrum Noir coloring on the images and some heat embossing on the sentiment.
Take a look at the project below and let me know what you think.
.

Supplies used:
Lawn Fawn "So Smooth" stamp set and matching dies
Milled Lavender Distress ink
Tattered Rose Distress ink
Memento Tuxedo black ink
Spectrum Noir Markers: DR1, DR3, BT1, CT2, DG4, CT3, CT4, TN7, BG4, BG8, BG2, AND BT4 AS WELL AS THE BLENDER PEN.
Stampin' Up: Pool Party Classic ink and Gorgeous Grunge stamp set for the ink splatters, Basic Black card stock and Whisper White card stock. Mini Glue dots.
Scotch 3M foam tape
ATG tape runner

Instructions:
1. Create an A2 size card base out of Basic Black card stock.
2. Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock slightly smaller than the card base and sponge on some Tattered Rose and then some Milled Lavender Distress ink where you want to put the images.
3. Using the Pool Party ink and the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set make splatters around the sponged area. Adhere this panel to the card base.
4. Stamp images on Whisper White card stock in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and color in using Spectrum Noir markers.
5. Stamp the sentiment on Basic Black card stock using VersaMark ink and cover with white embossing powder. Heat set.
6. Adhere the sentiment under the sponged area and then place colored images above the sentiment, popping up the blender and using mini glue dots for the rest of the images.

I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hang Your Stocking Christmas card 7-28-19

Hello crafters and welcome to some Christmas inspiration on the blog today. I am in the process of using up my stash and making as many cards as possible before the hustle bustle of the season begins. The card for today features the Hang Your Stocking stamp set and Festive Farmhouse DSP (designer series paper). I stamped the stocking and the sentiment using Cherry Cobbler ink and then stamped the snowflakes with VersaMark ink and heat set with some silver embossing powder. I love how this card came out and more inspiration is on the way. Take a look at the project below and please let me know what you think. Supplies used: . I also popped up the focal image using Scotch 3M Foam tape. I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.

Graceful Garden friendship card

Here's my second card for the weekend. I just can't stop with the butterflies and I wanted to feature the ink colors in a clean and simple card. Sequins just had to be added for a little sparkle. The colors I used will be retiring soon so if you like them go and grab then while you can. I hope you'll take a look at the project below and let me know what you think. Supplies:

Beauty Abounds Birthday card

Have you ever backed a diecut with different dsp (patterned paper)? Well the project I'm sharing today shows just that. I love this stamp and die bundle and the various colors of the pretty papers just called to me. Take a look at the project below and let me know what you think. . Additional supplies: ATG tape glider, Scotch 3M foam tape. Instructions: Started with a White card base and then I cut a panel of Whisper White card stock and inked it up with some Ranger /Tim Holtz Milled Lavender Distress ink. Next run the panel through the Big Shot using the Swirls & Curls embossing folder. I die cut the butterflies using the Butterfly Beauty thinlits and Heather Highland card stock backed with adhesive sheet( to make an instant sticker). I then backed the individual butterflies with a different piece of dsp from the Gingham Gala pack and a piece of the Botanical Butterfly dsp. The butterflies were popped up with Scotch 3M foam tape. The sentiment from Itty Bi...